Windows 10 1809 ISO Download 64-bit / 32-bit free here. Get latest Windows 10 (64 bit & 32 bit) bootable ISO (x86 & x64) disk image. Download iso file to disk and use it to either burn a DVD or create bootable USB flash disk.
windows 10 1809 Description
Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809, codenamed ‘Redstone 5’, preceded by V 1803) was released to the public on October 2, 2018. The update brings many new features in the operating system, such as Dark Mode in File Explorer, A new Android Phone Management app called ‘Your Phone’, Snip & Sketch Screenshot Tool, Cloud Clipboard (Clipboard Text Sync on Device), inking features, and 3D in the Microsoft Office, Microsoft Edge Improvements, Swiftkey Keyboard for Touchscreen devices, New Emoji, improvements to Taskbar Search, New Game Bar, And much more.
‘April 2018 Update’ has been criticized for several bugs by many users, Microsoft fixes such problems in the latest builds. If you encounter any problems with this version of Windows 10, please update your operating system with Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update.
Windows 10 1809 ISO Download (32/64-Bit)
Windows 10 (the successor to Windows 8 / 8.1) was released for the first time to the public on July 29, 2015, it was available for many device platforms like desktop/laptop PC, smartphone, tablet, etc., and it uses the same software ecosystem in all platforms. Microsoft Windows 10 is an operating system as a service for consumers and businesses. According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is based on the ‘software as a service’ model in which the operating system receives ongoing updates rather than issuing a full new version. Windows 10 introduces Universal Windows Platform, a platform on which developed apps can work in all Windows 10 devices. In Windows 8, Universal Applications work in fullscreen, while in Windows 10, those apps work as normal software applications in a normal window.
The Windows 7 like start menu is back in Windows 10, with app tiles like Windows 8 / 8.1. Users can change the start menu size to either full screen or small size. All types of applications can be snapped on the screen, which lets you work together. The taskbar has a task view icon that allows you to easily switch to different open apps, or create a new virtual desktop. Windows 10 includes two user interface (UI) modes, one is optimized for devices with a keyboard and mouse, and the other is for a touch screen device.
Microsoft introduced several new features and applications in Windows 10’s first release such as Microsoft Edge Browser, Cortana Virtual Assistant, Universal Windows Platform, New Start Menu, Task View and Virtual Desktops, DirectX 12, Game bar, Multi-factor user authentication, Snap Assist, Notification center, and more.
Windows 10 1809 ISO with Crack Full Version
Windows 10 is available in many different editions, for home PCs, you can download a Home or Pro version, and for business computers, you can install the Enterprise Edition, and in academic institutions, you can use the Education edition of the operating system. Brief information about each PC edition of Windows 10 is given below:
Home – The Home Edition is the basic version of the operating system, designed for home PC users, and available for PC and tablet devices. It has all the new notable Windows 10 features such as Cortana Virtual Assistant, Edge Browser, Mobile Management Facility, Virtual Desktops in Task View, etc., while going for features like BitLocker, Windows, DirectAccess, not available in the Home version. The 32-bit version of the Home Edition supports up to 4 GB RAM, and the 64-bit version supports 128 GB RAM.
Pro – The Pro Edition is designed for home PC users, professionals, and small businesses, and is available for PC and tablet devices. It includes all the features of Home Edition, and more like BitLocker, Joining Windows domain, Hyper-V, Windows To Go, and more business features are included. The 64-bit version of the Pro edition supports 2 TB RAM in the system.
Enterprise – Enterprise Edition features most of all editions in terms of features, security, and hardware/software support. It is available for Microsoft Volume Licensing customers and is designed for use in small and large organizations. It includes all the features of the PRO version and includes more business-oriented features like AppLocker, Microsoft Application Virtualization, Device Guard, DirectAccess, and more. The 64-bit version of Enterprise Edition supports up to 2 TB RAM.
Education – Education Edition is designed for educational institutions (for example, schools, colleges, etc.), it is available for institutions that own the Microsoft Academy Volume License. In terms of features and hardware/software support, it includes all the features of the PRO version and is similar to the Enterprise Edition.
Windows 10 Version Editions History
Since Windows 10 version 1511, Cortana works without the need for a Microsoft account.
As of Windows 10 version 1607, the Microsoft Edge browser support browser extensions.
In Windows 10 version 1703 a new app called ‘Paint 3D’ was introduced.
Windows Mixed Reality, 3D features in Photos app, 3D in Microsoft Office, was introduced in Windows 10 version 1709.
Version 1803 includes Timeline in Task View and Microsoft Fluent Design implementation in some parts of the operating system.
|Available in||110+ languages|
|CPU Platform(s)||IA-32, X86-64|
Minimum for all Windows 10 editions (apply to version 1809):
- 1 GHz processor or higher.
- 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM.
- 16 GB (32-bit), 20 GB (64-bit) disk space.
Installation instructions (clean installation)
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
- Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the below download section.
- Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
- Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer.
- Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 10.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select a USB device and start the Windows 10 installer.
Starting installer in VMware
- Windows 10 1809 ISO Download from the download section.
- Launch the VMware Player, and start creating a new virtual machine.
- Select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and use the default settings for the virtual machine.
- Start the virtual machine and go to the Windows 10 installer.
Starting installer in VirtualBox
- Windows 10 1809 ISO Download image file from the download section.
- Launch the Virtualbox application on your computer, and start creating a new virtual machine.
- Select Windows 10 and use default settings for the virtual machine.
- Start VM and when it asks to select the Host Drive, then select the Windows 10 1809 ISO Download in step 1.
As soon as you go to the Windows 10 install screen, follow the steps given below:
- Select language, time, etc. settings, go to next, and press ‘Install Now.
- Type your product key and proceed. (If you do not have any product key yet, you can skip the step and later activate Windows)
- Select the installation type on Custom (Advanced).
- On the partition selection screen, if your PC already has Windows installed, then select Windows Drive and format the partition. Or, select the Unallocated space, click the Drive Options link and create a new partition.
- Select the primary partition, press Next, and start the installation.
- Wait while Windows 10 is being installed on your PC, your computer may restart several times during installation, don’t press any key, and do not eject the USB drive.
- As soon as this is complete, it will ask you the product key, type your key, or click on the ‘Do this later’ text link.
- Use Express Settings, and create a user account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- As soon as you go to the desktop screen, eject the USB drive from the PC.
Windows activation keys or any kind of pirated content (for example, crack, patch, activator, etc.) are not included in the download file.